How do I withdraw funds from my trading account?
- Withdrawal of your profits is an integral part of the trading process. AIMS ensures that the procedure is simple and efficient. For your convenience, the withdrawal request can be submitted online in a matter of minutes.
1. Simply login to your AIMS account and on your dashboard page, click on the View My eWallet.
2. Click Withdraw.
3. Select the withdrawal method of your choice and fill in the necessary details then click Confirm Withdraw.
- You will receive an email notification upon successful submission. We will process your withdrawal within 2 working days and notify you again via email once the funds have been transferred.
Yes. Any currencies received will be converted to USD as settlement currency and credited into client's trading account.
- View AIMS deposit method here.
How long does it take to withdraw funds?
Bank Transfers3 - 4 business days
China Union Pay1 business day
i-AccountLocal Bank: Within 1 working day Overseas Bank: 3 - 5 working days
Credit or Debit CardWithin 3 business days
FasapayProcessing Lead Time: > 1 Hour (Monday - Friday | 10:00 - 13:00 | 14:00 - 18:00 | 20:00 - 22:00 GTM+8)
What are the various withdrawal charges?
Bank TransfersUSD 30-60 chargeable by bank
China Union PayRMB 20
i-Account> USD30,000: USD35 + USD30 Bank Charges (Estimate)
< USD30,000: USD35 + 1% + USD30 Bank Charges (Estimate)
Credit or Debit CardUSD 30-60 chargeable by bank
FasapayFree (As Per Bank Fees)
Is there a minimum withdrawal amount?
- The minimum withdrawal amount ranges from USD 30 to USD 60.
What is third party withdrawal and is it allowed?
- When a client's Withdrawal Request form is received and the recipient name of the payable fund is different from that registered in our records, that payment is deemed to be payable to a third party and will be rejected in accordance and in compliance with international anti-money laundering pact in which AIMS must adhered to.