What is the minimum deposit required for a live account?
- What is the minimum deposit required for a live account?
What are the documents required to open a live account?
- Two types of identification documents are required for successful approval. You are required to provide a clear scan of both documents types and upload it in your User Profile > Document section after registration.
- 1. Proof of identity : A government issued identity card or passport are both valid.
- 2. Proof of address :
- A copy of a recent statement from a recognized bank or
- A copy of a recent utility bill or
- A copy of a government issued document with residential address.
Steps to open a live account with AIMS.
- AIMS will make your administration process hassle-free and efficient. You may begin trading in just 3 simple steps :
- Step 1 : Online Registration
- You are required to complete our online application form by providing all the necessary information for your account. Upon a successful sign up, you will receive a welcome email from AIMS. This entire process is intuitive and will not take more than 3 minutes of your time.
- Step 2 : Uploading Required Documents
- After registration, you will be automatically logged into your account. Click on User Profile at the top right hand corner of the screen. Scroll down until you see the Document section. Upload your identifications documents here. The approval assessment will be complete within one business day. Once successful, AIMS will notify you with an approval email.
- Step 3 : Funding in
- After you have received our approval email, you may deposit funds into your account via several methods. Once the funds are credited, you may begin trading immediately!
What are the fees involved in opening a live account?
- There are no fees involved in opening a live account with AIMS.
Is hedging allowed in live accounts?
- Yes, hedging is allowed. AIMS does not impose any restrictions on your trading methods. We respect the style of each individual trader and it is our duty to provide the platform for you to maximize your potential.
What leverage does AIMS offer?
- AIMS offer flexible leverage options ranging from 1:1 to 1:100 for all live accounts.
Change the leverage in my live account after the initial setup?
- Yes you may. We understand that traders' habits are subject to change and leverage is a preference that varies. All you have to do is close all your current positions first, followed by an email to [email protected] indicating your username, account number and requested leverage. The appropriate change to your leverage will be reflected within one working day.
Does AIMS accept U.S. clients?
- AIMS does not accept U.S. clients. The U.S. CTFC regulation prevents U.S. clients from trading with brokers outside the United States. AIMS complies with International regulations.